5 Awesome iOS App Routers for Home Networking
Routers keep getting better and faster. Top routers of today are much faster than the ones one could find a few years ago. Here is the good news: more companies are now bringing app-enhanced wireless routers to the market. Here are 5 speedy routers with apps that will speed up your home network and make managing it easier:
Airport Express Base Station: Apple routers are some of the best we have tested. This one is easy to setup using an iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Just use the AirPort Utility app for iOS or Mac to get started.
Linksys EA4500 App-Enabled N900 Dual-Band Router: a pretty decent router for video streaming and gaming. It offers speeds up to 450+450Mbps. You can manage this using Cisco Connect.
D-Link Wireless-N300 Gigabit Cloud Router: a pretty affordable router that lets you manage your network from anywhere. Setting it up is fairly straightforward as well.
Netgear R6300 WiFi Router: a 802.11ac router ideal for gaming and video streaming. NETGEAR genie allows you to manage, monitor & repair your network. This is quite decent for air-printing too.
D-Link Systems DIR-600L Home Cloud Router: a budget router for beginners. You can still control this using your iPhone & iPad.
Which one of these routers are you impressed with the most?
People who visited this article also visited:
- Turn Your iPad Into a Universal Remote with Harmony Link
- PrintBureau: Ultimate Printer App for iPad
- 4 Decent Amazon S3 Apps for iPhone
- 5 High Quality iPhone Compatible Home Theater Systems
- iPhone 4S Benchmark, Preparing for iOS 5
- 7 Super Chargers: Charge Multiple iPads / iPhones At The Same Time
- 7 Cool iPad Mini Car Mounts
- 5 Quality Desk Mounts for iPad
- 7 Best iPad Stands For Reading and Travel
- 3 Must See iPad Battery Extenders
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).