7 Awesome Cardio Trainer Apps for iPhone
In order to lose weight and keep it off, you need to eat right and exercise on a regular basis. Lifting weight is one way to burn calories. Performing cardio workouts is important as well if you want to keep your heart healthy and strong. These 7 iPhone apps help you get a decent cardio workout anywhere:
Daily Cardio Workout: includes 5 to 10 minute workouts you can do anywhere. 18 exercises with videos are included.
Cardio Workouts Pro: another decent cardio trainer for iPhone. It has 20 or so cardio exercises with steps and animation. You can design your custom workouts with this.
Digifit iCardio: this is perfect for those of you who spend a lot of time training outdoors. It maps your runs and bike rides with GPS. It keeps track of your performance as well.
BeatBurn Treadmill trainer: helps you push yourself harder and do more. It provides you with guidance and beat sync technology.
10K Runner: running long distances is one of the best ways to get your heart pumping and burn a ton of calories. This application helps prepare you for long distance runs. This is a 14 week running program.
Which one of these cardio apps are you impressed with the most?
People who visited this article also visited:
- 8 Best iPhone Cardio Apps
- 10 Awesome iPhone Apps for Running
- 10 Best Gym iPhone Applications
- 5 Awesome iPhone Apps for Leg Workouts
- 7 Awesome Push Up Apps for iPhone
- 20 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone w/ Videos
- 40 Best Augmented Reality iPhone Apps
- 10 Best GPS Apps For iPhone (May 2013)
- 10 Best Alarm Clock Apps for iPhone
- 15 Best Note Applications for iPhone
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).