6 Cool ASL Sign Language Apps for iPhone
Learning sign language is a must for those of who have friends and family members with hearing disabilities. Getting started with American Sign Language is not that difficult but you are going to need the right type of training to master it. These 6 ASL apps for iPhone & iPad help you get started with this language quickly:
Marlee Signs: a pretty cool sign language training app. It teaches you the basics of this language and has videos for each new lesson. You can buy more content if you need to know more.
ASL Dictionary from NTID: this app covers 2700 signs and 650 sentences to help you gain a better understanding of signs and their meanings. It covers 24 categories of signs.
ASL Dictionary: covers over 5200 signs with 765 multiple meaning words and over 470 idioms. It covers words for all kinds of situations.
Learn American Sign Language: it has 9 easy to follow video lessons, covering greetings, home/family situations, letters, words, and emergency situations.
Baby Signs Video: this is a video phrase book that covers close to 230 sign languages. It is great for parents who want to remember how to communicate with their children.
Baby Sign and Learn: a cool application that teaches your child ASL. It contains 336 signs and flashcards. The app is fun to play around with which is a big plus.
Have you found better ASL sign language apps for iPhone? Please add them below.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 10 Cool Spanish iPhone Apps To Learn Spanish With
- 6 Ways To Learn French On iPhone (or iPad)
- 5 Cool Visual Dictionary Apps for iPhone & iPad
- 5 Advanced Dictionary Apps for iPhone
- 4 Baby Monitors with iOS Support
- 10 Best iPad Astronomy Apps for Stargazing
- 8 Superb GRE Apps for iPhone & iPad
- 7 Best Chess Apps for iPad
- 4 Quality SFTP Apps for iPhone
- Persisch: How To Type Persian / Arabic on iPad
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).