Gear4 Lightning Dock for iPhone 5, Easy-Doks CR34 Multi-Device Charger
In the past couple of years, we have covered a ton of docks, clocks, and iPhone accessories here. Many of those won’t work with your iPhone 5 without a Lightning adapter though. The good news is iPhone accessory manufacturers are coming up with new products that provide full support for iOS devices with a Lightning port. Gear4′s Lightning Dock is one of those. It is a simple dock that holds and charges your iPhone.
This dock does not have eye candy features. You don’t get fancy lights, cool sounds, or shiny features. But the Lightning Dock is fully compatible with the new iPhone. It does let you use your phone hands-free. The connector pivots to make your experience with the device more convenient. This will still cost you $40.
Don’t want a plain dock? You could always invest in an alarm clock system. The Easy-Doks CR34 is more than a simple alarm clock dock though. It can charge up to 6 smartphones or tablets while holding 3 of them conveniently. The device uses Smart Current Detection technology to charge your devices fast and safely. You get surge protection as well.
The Easy-Dok CR34 has dual alarms and a speaker system. It features FM radio as well. You can always connect your mp3 players to the device through its auxiliary input. This versatile dock is available for $99 at this point.
People who visited this article also visited:
- JBL Unveils Lightning Audio Docks, Wallet TrackR Tracks Your Wallet
- iLuv Aud 5 Lightning Dock, Pebble 2-Way Communication Enabled
- iPhone-Operated Digital Lock, Flex Pocket Charger for iPhone
- 6 Must See iPhone Docks
- 7 Super Chargers: Charge Multiple iPads / iPhones At The Same Time
- iPhone Case w/ Cable Management, ET Battery Pack with LED Flash Light
- iWatch in 2014, iPhone Notifications for Google Glass
- 1937 Philips AM Radio iPhone Dock, Maze iPhone 5 Case
- iPhone Periscope Lens, iPhone 6 Concept w/ Wireless Charging
- Mailbox Comes to iPad, Clear Up Next?
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).