How To Learn Card Counting: 5 Blackjack Apps
Card counting has been around for a very long time. Casinos have spent a great amount of effort and money to stop people from counting cards. Still, learning how to count cards can be a lot of fun. You don’t have to be a genius to learn how to count cards. Here are 5 apps that teach you how:
Card Counter: a helpful app for BlackJack lovers. It has decent graphics and provides you with a study guide on card counting. It has multiple difficulty levels and tracks your progress too.
Blackjack 21 Professional Simulator: a cool Blackjack game to play on your iPhone. It covers multiple card counting system and gives you some practice too.
Blackjack Card Counting: it simulates a deck of cards and pushes you to get better in counting cards. It gets you prepared for real card counting scenarios.
Blackjack MH: another quality Blackjack simulator. Includes Pass and Spanish 21 game rules. It provides you with stats, so you can see how you can improve your game.
Card Counting Practice: covers 8 card counting strategies, including Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt, and many more. The app has HD graphics and is fairly simple to use.
Learning how to count cards is not that difficult but it does take a bit of time. The above apps teach you how to do it and give you practice too. They are worth a look for Blackjack fans.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 6 Killer Poker Apps for iPhone & iPad
- 5 Best Credit Card Terminal Apps for iPhone
- 5 Cool Tai Chi Apps for iPad
- How To Learn Guitar on iPhone / iPad: 8 Apps
- Explore The Planets & Solar System on iPhone: 7 Apps
- 20 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone w/ Videos
- 40 Best Augmented Reality iPhone Apps
- 10 Best GPS Apps For iPhone (May 2013)
- 15 Best Note Applications for iPhone
- 10 Best Voice Recorder Apps for iPhone
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).