4 Morse Code Apps for iPhone
These days we don’t hear a whole lot about Morse code. In fact, many of us don’t know how to interpret it. You may not see Morse codes everywhere you go. But some amateur radio operators still take advantage of it. At the very least, learning Morse code can be fun for geeks. These 4 apps are useful for those of you who want to learn or practice Morse code on your iPhone:
Morse-It: this application allows you to translate, interpret, and learn Morse code. It runs on iPhone and iPad.
Ham Morse: allows you to practice Morse code on your iPhone and iPod Touch. It could prove useful for Ham radio operators too. It lets you practice letters, numbers, and everything in between.
Morse Code!: lets you handle messages at 750 Hz and view a dictionary of codes. It acts as a translator too.
MorseKey: a very simple touch-based Morse Code client for iPhone. It allows you to practice Morse code on your iDevices. Its tone frequency is adjustable from 300 Hz to 1200 Hz.
Have you found better Morse code apps for iPhone? Please share them below.
- TeleTweet Tweets In Morse Code, Gmate Makes iPhone Dual SIM
- 10 Awesome iPhone Apps for Developers / Programmers
- 6 Handy iPhone / iPad Apps for PHP Coding
- 5 Cool Visual Dictionary Apps for iPhone & iPad
- Share Your Location and ETA On iPhone: 7 Apps
- 20 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone w/ Videos
- 10 Best Alarm Clock Apps for iPhone
- 10 Best GPS Apps For iPhone
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).