iStroll Kid iPad Holder, KLYP Case for iPhone
Adults are not the only ones who love the iPad. Kids love playing with apps on these devices. In fact, the iPad can keep the young ones entertained and make parents’ lives a lot easier. We have already covered plenty of accessories you can use to make the iPad kid-friendly. The iStroll Kid iPad Holder is another product designed for iPad owners with kids. It attaches to your stroller and enables you to entertain your child as you go for a walk, shop, and take on other activities.
The iStroll holder attaches to your stroller’s legs. All you have to do is enter your iPad into the holder, and you are set. You can connect this to round, square or oval shaped stroller legs. The neck is adjustable too. The iStroll holder looks interesting and is currently being funded on Kickstarter. The idea has potential, especially for busy parents.
Your iPhone is more than capable of capturing high quality photos. You just need to make sure you keep your phone steady and capture photos in the right environment. The KLYP case for iPhone 4/4S is a handy solution that supports your phone and can hold photography and video accessories (e.g. a LED light). It works as a standard case to keep your gadget scratch free. It includes tripod and light adapters.
The KLYP case is available in multiple bundles (with optional light and tripod). Unfortunately, it is only offered for the iPhone 5. It does set you back as low as $34.99.
People who visited this article also visited:
- 8 iPhone Tripods and Mounts For Better Photo/Video
- 7 Strange iPhone / iPad Accessories
- 2 Awesome iPad Accessories from Joby
- iPhone 4/4S Polarizing Filter Case by Trygger
- Make Your iPad Kid-Friendly: 10 Accessories For Kids
- 7 Super Chargers: Charge Multiple iPads / iPhones At The Same Time
- How to Attach An iPad to a Monitor: 5 iPad Monitor Mounts
- 7 Quality External Batteries for iPhone 5
- 7 Cool iPad Mini Car Mounts
- 3 Cool iPad Controllers / Joysticks for Gamers
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).