While the economy seems to be stabilizing in the past couple of months, there are still a lot of folks who are looking for a new career or just a job to make a living. Whatever the case, you can always use your iPhone to create a resume, look for job openings, or even master the art of interview. There are plenty of job iPhone applications to choose from but here are 10 apps you should try:
1. Resume App: a very useful application for job hunters that lets you send create your resume and send your PDF resume to recruiters right on your iPhone.
2. Job Interview: not a job hunting application per se, but it does provide you with interview tips to ace your interviews.
3. Audio Job Interview Professional: an interesting app that lets you attach an interview to your resume you are sending to your potential employer.
4. iSalary: a handy app that you can use to figure out how much you have earned per hour. Can help you figure out how much you want to ask for your next job.
5. ScanBizCards Business Card Reader: a powerful application to keep track of all the business cards you collect at networking and recruiting events.
6. CareerBuilder: doesn’t need any introduction. CareerBuilder on iPhone is a decent way to search for jobs.
7. iJobs: a cool little app that detects your location and finds you positions near your area. You can e-mail job listings to yourself as well.
8. Contact Spy: a very simple application that lets you find out more information about your contacts.
9. Job Compass: a great way to find jobs in your area. I don’t know about you but I hate long commutes. With this app, hopefully you can find a job in your area.
10. LinkedIn: may be the best application on this list as it’s built on LinkedIn platform. Great way to manage your contacts and get more out of LinkedIn.
There you have it. Finding a job it’s not easy these days, but at least you can give yourself a better chance to find one with the above apps. Please feel free to add your favorite apps in this category in the comment section.