iPhone may be a great gadget to play games on but it can also serve as a great reading/learning tool. Just a while ago, Amazon brought its Amazon Kindle app to the iPhone platform, allowing you to read books on the go. There are tons of other learning packages available on iTunes. Intersog is one of the top companies in this field. Unlike many of its competitors, Intersog focuses on interactive books that not only teach you new things but also allow you to test yourself and keep improving your overall knowledge about a specific topic.
Intersog’s books come with the content plus flash cards and end of the chapter tests that you can take to find out whether you have mastered what you have read. I don’t know about you, but I rather read a book elaborately once than going through it 10 times in a rapid fashion. With Intersog’s training books, you get to do just that. And if you happen to be getting ready for a test, you can always use the flash cards and the content to remind yourself of the most important issues.
Whether you are interested in finance, real estate, or investing, Intersog has an interactive training kit for you. Here are 8 cool ones I would recommend:
- Pocket MBA: a wonderful training kit that gives you a crash course in MBA. You are going to learn everything you need to know to get started with your journey in the small business world.
- Business essentials: if you are completely new to the world of business and want to build a solid foundation for your future ventures, this is a good place to start. It’s more like a crash course in business 101.
- Accounting & Finance: whether you are taking an accounting course or just want to refresh your memory, Intersog’s Accounting and Finance training for iPhone comes in very handy.
- Real Estate Investing: another cool business course that gives you a crash course in the real estate business. It won’t make a Realtor out of you, but it can help you get ready for your exams or test your knowledge.
- Small Business Guide: a complete guide for anyone who’s interested in starting and managing their own start business. Teaches you how to manage your everyday operations and think long-term as well.
- Real Estate Dictionary: new to the field of real estate business? This dictionary shows you what you need to know to understand the lingo and jargon in the real estate industry.
- Marketing Process: a training courses that covers every aspect of business marketing. If you are hoping to get your marketing in full gear, this is a good training course to get through.
- 101 Financial solutions: a very interesting training course for entrepreneurs. Shows you how to handle your business’ assets fast.
As you can see, most of these training courses are made for those who are interested in the field of business. These books are all not only interactive but easy to go through. Great way to build up your business knowledge and take your game to the next level.
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations. Please look at the disclosure link to see our policy.