How to Stream Music from iPhone Over Bluetooth: 5 Bluetooth Receivers
We have covered plenty of awesome speakers and docks for iPhone here in the past. Not all of them can be used wirelessly though. Sending music from your iPhone / iPod to your speaker using Bluetooth is not that hard as long as you have the right tools. These 5 Bluetooth receivers make that possible:
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter: streams your audio from any Bluetooth smartphone. It saves you from having to attach your mobile device to your dock. Android is supported too.
CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver: a Bluetooth adapter with the 30 pin connector for your iPhone docking stations. It comes with Bluetooth version 2.0, supporting A2DP for better stereo sound.
Belkin F8Z492TTP Bluetooth Music Receiver: this is compatible with devices with A2DP Bluetooth enabled. It offers max transmission distance of 33 feet.
Aluratek AIS01F I-Stream DockFree Bluetooth Audio Receiver: another receiver you can use to play music from your smartphone wirelessly. The internal battery lasts up to 12 hours.
Bluetooth A2DP Music Receiver: a wireless adapter that connects to the Apple dock speaker and offers transmission distance of up to 10 meters. It supports A2DP V1.2.
There are a few other Bluetooth receivers you can use to get started with Bluetooth streaming. The above products have you more than covered though.
- 5 Awesome Music Systems for iPhone or iPod
- 5 Exciting Bluetooth Accessories for iPhone
- 5 Wireless Speakers for iPhone and iPod Touch
- 4 Cool Speakers and Docks with Lamp for iPhone
- 3 Cool iPad Speakers You Should See
- 4 Best Signal Boosters for iPhone
- 7 Super Chargers: Charge Multiple iPads / iPhones At The Same Time
- 7 iPhone Chargers To Use During Power Outages
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).