5 Awesome Light Meter Apps for iPhone
All photographers know the importance of having the right amount of light when taking their shots. Picking up a light meter could help photographers determine the right exposure for their shots. Of course, you don’t always need a physical device to do this. These 5 light meter apps for iPhone can help you out:
Photometer: turns your iPhone into a digital light meter. It offers a color measurement tool. The interface is very decent.
Pocket Light Meter: turns your iPhone into a light meter. It measures reflected light and provides you with the information you need to capture better photos. You need to pay to remove the ads.
Exposure Pro+: a handy tool for those of you who use your camera in its manual mode. It makes setting the right exposure level on your DSLR easy.
FotometerPro: this is a light meter for iPhone 4 and iPad 2 (even though it’s camera is so lousy). It covers ISO values from 25 to 6400 with ⅓ EV stepping. The interface is superb.
Fancy Light Meter: it helps photographers figure out shutter speed and ISO in their work environment. It takes the guesswork out of the way. The latest version is compatible with the last major iOS release.
Have you tried any of these light meters? Which one do you prefer the most?
People who visited this article also visited:
- XGear Fortress 2 Case for iPhone, Luxi iPhone Light Meter Adapter
- Lockitron iPhone-controlled Keyless Lock, TriggerTrap DSLR Controller
- 6 Cool DSLR Apps for iPhone
- 11 Cool Golf GPS Apps for iPhone
- Daylight Viewfinder, ioShutter for iPhone Let You Capture Better Photos
- 20 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone w/ Videos
- 10 Best GPS Apps For iPhone (May 2013)
- 40 Best Augmented Reality iPhone Apps
- 15 Best Note Applications for iPhone
- 10 Best Voice Recorder Apps for iPhone
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).