Google GLASS already has many fans. But it is not the only smart wearable around. In fact, we are going to see more sophisticated smartglasses in the near future. iPal happens to be a fascinating pair of glasses that offers eye tracking and eye gesture controls. You will be able to capture pictures and videos with your eyes and share them with a blink. The iPal has a stylish design. It follows your eyes and sees what you see. No need to distract others or yourself with silly things when iPal takes care of everything for you. iPal can also zoom in on what you are paying attention to.
iPal has a companion app that allows you to customize its social networking, camera, video, and storage settings. Don’t forget that the device has Bluetooth and WiFi. iPal lets you crop scenes with your eyes. The rolling buffer feature records the last few minutes, allowing you to go back in time when something interesting happens. The device lets you take pictures and record two hours of video on a full charge.
Here are the specs:
- Optical Imaging System: low-power dual eye tracking, gaze tracking, eye gesture coding and decoding
- Two 5MP HD cameras
- Video resolution: HD 720p
- Field of view: up to 120 degrees
- Touchscreen control module
- Android, iOS and Windows support
- Multiple camera modes: single, burst, timed, random
- Stores 8GB locally
- SD card slot for up to 32G additional storage
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Two hours battery life
This pair of smartglasses is on Indiegogo right now. The iPal is not particularly expensive either. We can’t wait to see how this turns out.