iPhone 3G S is finally ready to roll. While there haven’t been too many earth shattering changes to this new phone, the changes are still significant enough to make it a must have device for Apple fans. Whether you are interested in better GPS capability, capturing video on your phone, or better battery life on your phone, iPhone 3G S provides you with more ways to get things done. But you may have to wait a bit in line to get your hands on it (who says we are in a recession0. With that in mind, here is the week that it was:
- iPhone 3G S lines: if you thought you wouldn’t have to wait in line to get your hands on iPhone 3G S, think again. The device may be a bit underwhelming, but it is still a hot gadget for a lot of folks and makes a great gift too.
- AT&T’s move: in a move to make more people interested in getting an iPhone as soon as possible, AT&T has made it possible for a lot of folks to upgrade to this new phone.
- iPhone gets Sirius: have been wanting satellite radio on my phone for years. Too bad it comes a bit too late. But if you are still listening to Sirius, the wait is almost over.
- TomTom readies GPS: Apple has gone the extra mile to give GPS makers to develop better products for iPhone. TomTom apparently has done it.
- iPhone 3.0 Update: iPhone 3.0 OS is finally out and is something to be really excited about. It comes with so many new features and takes iPhone platform to the next level. Don’t miss these hidden iPhone features.
It was a busy week in the iPhone world and things are going to heat up even more next week. Expect Apple fans to take iPhone 3G S apart to see what’s inside. But feel free to relieve your iPhone 3G frustrations by following the master:
You may want to see:
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations. Please look at the disclosure link to see our policy.