7 Awesome 3D Printed iPhone Cases
3D printing is the future. It is true that 3D printers are not cheap today. But they are going to soon become mainstream. Some accessory makers are already using them to create cases and other products for devices such as the iPhone. Here are 7 3D printed iPhone cases worth checking out:
3D Skull iPhone Case: an attractive and unique 3D printed case for your iPhone. It is designed by artist Hugo Arcier.
iPhone 4/5 Maze Case: looks like a maze. It comes in 4 different colors. It gives you access to all the buttons.
iPhone Sweater Case: this case looks pretty elegant and is 3D printed. The case can handle shocks well.
Maori Case for iPhone 4/5: available for both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. It comes in 4 colors and is 3D printed. It is made with Polyamide plastic.
3D Printed Maille iPhone Case: it has interlinked ring pattern and gives your phone a unique look. This is designed by Janne Kyttanen and comes in multiple colors.
Shattered iPhone Case: the case replicates the patterns of broken glass. It is an eye-catcher. It has a pocket for ID and credit cards too.
Which one of these 3D printed designs do you like the most?
People who visited this article also visited:
- iPhone 5 Cable Leaked, Polychemy iPhone 3D Printed Cases
- 15 Cool Cases for iPhone 4S
- 7 Attractive iPhone 5 Cases You Should See
- 5 Best Belt Cases for iPhone
- 5 Attractive Wood Cases for iPhone 3G S
- 4 Best Signal Boosters for iPhone
- 7 Super Chargers: Charge Multiple iPads / iPhones At The Same Time
- 8 Best iPhone Bicycle Mounts For Outdoors
- 4 Cool Shower Radio Speakers for iPhone & iPod
- 5 Best iPhone 3G Battery Extenders (Update)
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations (disclosure page).