More people are adopting 4k cameras these days. Even compact cameras are getting decent 4k shooting capability. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 II is a super compact tough camera that comes with UHD 4k30 video recording. It is water, dust, shock, and crushproof. In HFR mode, users can capture slow motion up to 1000 fps.
Here are the specs:
- 15.3MP 1″ Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm equivalent f/4 Lens
- 1.5″ 230k-dot 180° tilting LCD
- HDMI output
- ISO 12800 and 16-fps continuous shooting
- WiFi/Bluetooth, multi-camera control
The RX0 11 is waterproof to 33′ and crushproof to 440lbf. It is available for under $700 at this time.