In case you missed it, Apple announced the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus devices. If you have been waiting for a larger iPhone for a couple of years now, the wait is over. But you are going to need new cases for these larger iPhones. Belkin has announced that it will have cases for both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The Grip Case happens to be a flexible, easy to grip case that protects your phone against scratches and dings. It will be available in 3 colors and set you back $19.99.
Classic Folio will be available for both iPhone models. They are available in two colors and have a horizontal stand with multiple viewing angles. Belkin is also planning to release sport armbands and screen protectors for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Here is a list of what will be released:
- Grip Case for iPhone 6
- Classic Folio for iPhone 6
- Classic Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- Sport Fit Armband for iPhone 6
- Sport Fit Plus for iPhone 6 / 6+
- TrueClear Transparent Advanced Screen Protection for iPhone 6 Plus
- TrueClear Transparent Advanced Screen Protection with Easy Align Frame for iPhone 6
- TrueClear InvisiGlass Premium Glass Protection for iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6
- TrueClear InvisiGlass Premium Glass Protection with Easy Align Frame iPhone 6 / 6+
It should go without saying that you will have to wait a bit to be able to get your hands on these. A few of these accessories will go on sale in mid-October.[Source]
You may want to see:
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations. Please look at the disclosure link to see our policy.