Water exercises are not only great for strengthening your body and burning calories but also rehab. They go easier on your joints while still enabling you to push your body hard. Here are 5 water exercise iPhone apps that show you how to get a more complete pool workout:
1. Ability Fix: a pool exercise app for iPhone with over 250 moves that you can use to create unlimited workouts. Instructional videos are available for each workout. It also has verbal cues to help you stay focused.
2. PoolFit: this iOS app has 135 water exercises for you to choose from, including water aerobics, aqua bootcamp, HIIT, and aqua yoga & pilates. It comes with workout videos you can download to your phone or watch on your AirPlay and Chromecast enabled TV.
3. DuoSwim: a water workout Apple Watch app for swimming and triathlon training. It can track your swim and comes with a workout library with 100s of on-demand workouts. It works with the Apple Health app.
4. Zygo: an iOS app with water workouts to take your fitness to the next level. It has a built-in tempo trainer and audio workouts. It also has leaderboards and helps you track your achievements.
5. Aqua Move: a pool exercise app with aquatic moves that help you stay fit. It has shallow and deep water exercises. It also lets you choose moves that target specific parts of your body. Its exercises adapt to the equipment you have, including resistance bands, chair, weights, and buoyancy belts.
Have you found better pool workout apps for smartphones? Please share them here.