Wonder what it takes to be an iPhone Evangelist? We have the answer for you:
- You are an iPhone evangelist if you use your iPhone as a Wi-Fi HotSpot Finder. Sure, iPhone is too expensive in comparison to other Wi-Fi detectors but when you look at the big picture, it is all worth it to you!
- You are an iPhone evangelist if you sold your laptop to buy an iPhone. I have heard people who have postponed buying a car to get an iPhone first. If you are one of these people, then you are definitely an iPhone evangelist!
- An iPhone evangelist uses iPhones for more than calls and videos. If you are one of those people who use iPhone to check out how you look every morning, then you are definitely an evangelist. In some extreme cases, people have used iPhones as a way to cover their blindspots while driving. If that’s you, then you are a super iPhone evangelist!
- You are an iPhone evangelist if you bought an iPhone and did not activate its phone plan. Not everyone can afford those hefty phone bills, but the gesture qualifies you as an iPhone evangelist.
- Finally, you are an iPhone evangelist if you have tried to charge your hybrid car’s battery with your iPhone. I know you’ve got to be so desperate to try such thing, but if your iPhone was the first thing that came to your mind when your battery malfunctioned, then you are an evangelist.
* Being an iPhone evangelist does not indicate anything about your IQ or mental health. It is simply an indicator of your ability to use iPhone to get ahead in life. iPhone evangelism does not qualify you to be the President of the United States or anything else for that matter. Finally, iPhone evangelism does not protect you against bias from Windows maniacs and Zuneidiots!
*aff links used in some articles to fund our operations. Please look at the disclosure link to see our policy.